Monday, October 5, 2009

Damn you Vendor!

*shakes fist*

I hate selling things to vendors...they aren't going to use them! I always try to sell things in a private store for a little over what a vendor would pay for them, and still no one buys it...so I'm forced to sell to a vendor to keep room in my inventory. Did I mention I hate selling things to vendors? I just think its a waste of good equipment that someone...somewhere could possibly use.

*sighs* O'well, I guess I still make a little money out of it at least.

So, this came about because I had a private store open while I was creating a tutorial on how to make guild emblems...needless to say this tutorial took me longer than it really should have, since I was sipping wine, making sure my store didn't go afk, and taking multiple screenshots of my process while I made a "fake" emblem for the tutorial to follow. Here is the Custom Aion Guild Emblem Tutorial.

And now...

SCREENSHOT of the day!
Spying in Elysea




Aion Leveling Guide

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide