Sunday, October 18, 2009

Is it bad that I like botters?


Why? Cause I can follow them around half afk and attack their mobs and still get xp! I followed a botter around brusthonin for a good hour today and got my gathering up 25 points (from Rabano) and 4 bars of xp! And all I did was follow him around, do a backstab, watch tv, grab a rabano when he rested...rinse repeat!

I finally decided that I may need to go to bed since its 4am so I reported the botter and am now relaying the "love for botters" to everyone else...

Again, I have something other than a "true" screenshot. There was a post on AionSource about your character picture so I made up a fun collage of my girl.


I think she's super cute...especially her eyes...but maybe thats just me cause I have green eyes and I made her :D

Time for bed, hubby doesn't work tomorrow so we'll have to do some powerleveling to catch up after my week of no playing!

2 comments:

Thallian said...

looks awesome, I like that circle picture style :)

dragontear said...

She IS a beauty ! :)

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide