Saturday, October 10, 2009

AFK Men Beware


Slow and steady wins the race...right? Well, my husband and I are trying to level these toons together and not "outlevel" each other. Since he works overnights and sleeps during the day, it doesn't give us much time to play...but when we do, we powerlevel! So, we got 3 levels in a few hours today! :D I'm loving the Killer Guide's Leveling Guides! It lets us make the most of our time playing together.

I also got my aether gathering up over 100...aether farming sucks, I think I've said that multiple times already :D

OH OH OH! Can't forget! I proc'd some lvl 23 tailored shoulders today and got a BLUE out of it...I am SOOOOOO happy :D I wont need an upgrade for a long time now!

Okay Okay, Screenshot of the Day!
Yoghurt is one of our resident AionSource Forum Whores, and I couldn't resist doing this while he was AFK :D

1 comments:

ssbjezi said...

lol! I bet he enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide