Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally!


I finally have a lvl 10 alt! Yay for extra warehouse space! I've played every class (warrior, priest, mage, scout) to lvl 10+ now and must say I have yet to find a class I don't enjoy. This has got to be the most fun I've had on any MMO. (maybe not as much as the naked drunken rfc runs while in vent on my alliance server) :D But I'm still getting to know the guildies and everyone on this server, so I'm sure those hella fun drunken hoohaas will happen eventually :D

My 'Sin is lvl 19 and I've been slacking on her again since I ran out of money (I really shouldn't be trying to lvl up 2 craftings yet) *shrugs* I actually made 50k on my alt sorc before she even hit lvl 10! So needless to say she is allowing my 'Sin to buy her lvl 19 skills :D

Alrighty, time to get to 20!

Screenshot of the Day!
my little alt sorc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide