Friday, October 23, 2009

Emblems Still Free To Use

If you want a custom emblem for your guild made feel free to contact me on the AionSource Forums at my Emblem Request Thread.


Here are some emblems that were just thrown out as ideas for my own guild, SCORN and other brainstorming ideas that ended up changing with time. If you would like to use any of them, let me know and I'll send you a .tga version of them and take them off of the "free to use" list so that they don't get used by any other guild.

Emblems Still Free To Use!

*All emblem colors can be changed to anything you want and you will not have to wait in my request line. If you like the concept but want a few things changed, I can do that as well, but if it will take me a while to edit it will have to go into the line of requests to make it fair to everyone else that I'm doing custom emblems for.*

Asmo VersionsElyos Versions

Bird With Ribbon

Bird With Ribbon

Feather

Feather

Pegasus

Pegasus

Raven Flying

Raven Flying

Eagle

Eagle

Eye With Wings

Eye With Wings

Anti-Pigeon

Sorry Pigeons...I had to throw this one out there!

If you would like to use any of these emblems, contact me with the desired colors or desired changes and I'll send you the .tga for the image as well as take it off of the free to use list so that no one else can use it. These will go to a first come first serve basis...I'll try to put up new ones as time permits...

4 comments:

dragontear said...

They are all very nicely done.
I love how clear you draw them.

My Legion and I are looking for an emblem and I suggested to them to have a peek on your free ones :)

[We're Asmos and like the black an red stile you used ]

^_^ Amara @Balder (EU)

Anonymous said...

Hi I wanted to ask if you have a guide for creating the transparent type of emblem only on gimp, and if not if you could create one for my legion TitansOfWar. We are Elyos :) Please send me a email at UnorganizedChaosAion@yahoo.com if this is even relevant any more.

Anonymous said...

Salut, j'ai tous essayé mais sa ne fonctionne pas si quelque un aurais quelque minute a me consacré pour m aider sa serais cool :) ou même me faire mon emblem je recherche une couronne noire a rubis avec une tête de dragon qui en sort . si quelque un a des idées a me proposer je suis preneur

Cataon said...

Hi This is Cataon of legion Shadow Nemesis (asmo) we like the eye with wings. Anyway we can work that out ? :D ty

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide