Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finished the Ruthless Gaming Requested Emblem


Finished another one! Looks like I'm on a roll :D Although this is making slack on my Aion playing. I keep taking a break from painting a mural in my daughters room to do some design work on the computer, and they are much needed breaks! The mural is 4ft by 8ft, so its going to take me a while!

This emblem I had no reference but we did decide we like a "brass knuckle" idea and the Ruthless Gaming contact showed me a cool image of a brass knuckle with blades (much like wolverines) So I flew with the idea and did a gauntlet instead of brass knuckles but the gauntlet alone was just a bit too boring. SOOOO, I added a shield to slash the blades through. I must say I really liked the outcome and Ruthless Gaming did too!


Please note that this image is for Ruthless Gaming use only!

If you want me to make an emblem for you, be sure to check out my free to use emblems in my blog posts here, or request a custom one at AionSource. If you want to make your own, check out my Aion Guild Emblem Tutorial on Squidoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide