Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zazzle and a Slow Day on Aion


So, I found a site called Zazzle. Its kinda like Cafe Press but way easier to use!

Here's what I've done so far...not much but I enjoyed making them:


I'll probably add a bit more tomorrow

I spent most of my day playing around with those stores and only played a little on my bank alt. Sold a few things, grabbed all her Altgard quests, nothing that special.

But I did run into:

My Screenshot of the Day...Again!
Yoghurt caught AFK...Again...

My mom is visiting tomorrow afternoon for about 4 days to help me finish up decorating the house. Gunna do some wall painting, putting up shelves, rearranging furniture, you know...all the fun stuff about living in a new house that has bland cream walls. Since I've always lived in an apartment since being on my house, I want to make this house actually feel like a home. More than likely I wont get to play much while she is here, unless its super late at night. My parents think video games are "of the devil" and don't even know the truth about my husband and I meeting through WoW (now you can blackmail me) :D When I was in highschool I was obsessed with Ultima Online and they blame that game for me not being a cheerleader and super social (but personally, when I tried to be social, I just got myself in trouble) I bet playing UO kept me from doing drugs and getting drunk at an early age...and it allowed me to love computers and get into digital art!

Speaking of art...My daughter made her first masterpieces the other day!

Photobucket Photobucket

I thought they actually were very appealing and put one as my wallpaper and put one on a shirt at one of those Zazzle stores :D


Okay...going back to bed (had only gotten up to take care of a fussy baby...but remembered I hadn't blogged since late last night)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide