Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finished the Mongrels Requested Emblem


I've gotten a few requests for emblems now...and keep requesting, cause I really enjoy playing around with ideas and creating them. It may however, take time to do since I am doing requests and still want to get my own playtime in...and I work from home by doing article marketing and freelance logo and graphic design. Anything that is paid comes first (sorry can't make clients unhappy!) I do like to take a break for an hour or two a night to do requests like this though.

I finished up the one for Mongrels the other day. It did have a tattoo design reference, but I redid everything in path mapping so that it would have a complete transparent and sharp appearance. I also took some creative license to change things like the wings and a few of the line shapes.

Please note that this image is for Mongrels use only!
If you want a custom emblem for your guild made feel free to leave a comment on here or contact me on the AionSource Forums under the name Ashlique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aion Leveling Guide